Saturday, August 25, 2012

copypaste dari blog kaklong...alahaiiiii :(

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Almost The End


Hello.

Its almost the end of Ramadhan. This year's Ramadhan sumpah rasa kejap gila. Felt like still two weeks of fasting tapi tau tau ahad ni nak raya dah.

Yeah raya. Raya tahun ni raya keempat without her and raya kedua without him. Still getting used to it although its been few years now.

Last two weeks went to visit their graves. Although its 11 in the morning and the sun is shining bright in the sky, I didnt feel the heat. It feels so calm being there looking at their graves. Hoping to hear their voices again. Remembering all the time we spent together before it ends, unexpectedly.

And I tried my very best not be seen crying by ayah and baby, but especially baby. I dont want to look weak in front of her. I must be strong so that she could also be strong and not cry herself to sleep every time she misses them, like me. No one would want something like this but death is something that is sure. It just when, where and how. One must be prepared but trust me, when the time comes for someone you love so much to go forever and never return back, it felt like the whole world trembling down. And I've been in there, twice.

Dah lah. Done with that.

I think its not too early to wish 'Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri' to everyone. And may this Eid brings you joy (:


Goodnight y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment